Thursday, April 19, 2007

He Cares for us

Today I rejoice in the faithfulness of the Lord. As you know I have written some recent notes about encouragement and what a blessing it is to hear God and bring encouragement to another.

Well, I am thanking Him this morning as I have been the recipient of some wonderful words of encouragement and hope, mixed with some wisdom.

Prov 25:25 tells us that news (communication) from others can be refreshing, as a cool drink of water on a hot day.

I encourage all to a moment to pause and listen to the Lord, and see if the Holy Spirit has given you something to share with another. When it’s God’s word and His timing, it does not have to be a big word, or something that you have to make just right. You can simply share what He gives you, for He cares for all of us more than we know.

Jesus has the words of life, and as His ministers we are able to deliver these messages of love and hope to those around us.

God bless you all

No comments: